ABOUT THE FACILITIES
V.C. Bird International Airport (VCBIA): a haven nestled in the heart of the Eastern Caribbean.
The V.C. Bird International Airport started from humble beginnings as Coolidge Airport in 1984. In 2015 it transitioned to what is now the newest and most modern
terminal of the Caribbean.
This state-of-the-art facility is ideally located in the twin-island state of Antigua and Barbuda, which is strategically poised and operates as a hub for the surrounding Caribbean islands. We facilitate passenger shuttle from countries all around the world to their destination of choice.
VCBIA is spectacular both in service delivery and amenities which cater to our passengers’ needs and comfort:
- Our Executive Lounge, an oasis of tranquility
- Our Fast Track Service, which ensures expeditious professional passenger processing
- Our Ground Transportation Service, which caters to all levels and passenger categories, from first class to economy
- Immigration Queue Management System
- World Class FBO – Signature Flight Support
Although we serve as an excellent hub, we invite you and your passengers to make Antigua/ Barbuda your destination of choice. The island’s warmth and beauty will captivate you as you enjoy the rhythm of life in a fun and relaxing atmosphere, whether for pleasure or business.
Choose VCBIA. You’ll be glad you did!